Have the opportunity to join the growth team at a quickly-growing, mission-oriented company. We're responsible for telling the Kinet-X story around the country. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, students and families, administrators and schools, we are the voice of Kinet-X.
We want students who are passionate about the future and sharing STEM education with the world.
What you'll do
- Help students feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering tone and writing content that’s consistent with our mission.
- Manage end-to-end campaigns and workflows from brief, ideation, production, delivery of assets, and execution of creative work.
- Work closely with the product team to find ingenious solutions.
- Share your work with other marketers, provide feedback on their work, and be an active participant on the marketing team.
- Change the freakin' world.
What you'll need to have
- Passion for Kinet-X and the mission of the company
- An ability to think out of the box and take risks
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
- A good sense of patience/perseverance
- A willingness to be flexible
- Strong organizational skills and inter-personal skills
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- A passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- An ability to read job descriptions. Requirements are to be followed. Compensation is as written.
- Experience in PR, Communications, and Social Media
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Excellent writing skills with samples to share
What you'll get in return
- Decent pay
- Expenses paid food
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult
- Get hands-on experience in a professional workplace
- Make valuable contacts
- Gain knowledge for future opportunities
- Kinet-X swag
Kinet-X Holdings, LLC. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.