Marketing & Sales
Have the opportunity to join the growth team at a quickly-growing, mission-oriented company. We're responsible for telling the Kinet-X story around the country. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, students and families, administrators and schools, we are the voice of Kinet-X.
What you'll do
- Develop PR materials
- Liaising with industry partners
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Reaching out to the community
- And more...
What you'll need to have
- Passion for Kinet-X and the mission of the company
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
- A good sense of patience/perseverance
- A willingness to be flexible
- Strong organizational skills and inter-personal skills
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- A passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- Experience in PR, Communications, and Social Media
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Excellent writing skills with samples to share
What you'll get in return
- Free(awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily as well as drinks and snacks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult
- Fantastic work experience to add to your resume
Classes are held from 8/7-9/1 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Kinet-X Holdings, LLC. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.