Summer Engineering Mentor
At Kinet-X we pride ourselves on providing the most comprehensive curriculum out there, and engineering is a vital part of it. We're looking for summer instructors who'll work in our classrooms, teaching our students the fundamentals of hardware.
What you'll do
- Lead lessons on engineering
- Work with students to develop their projects
- Provide constant feedback to students
- Contribute to the Kinet-X curriculum
What you'll need to have
- Experience with circuitry, Arduino, sensors or other hardware topics
- Experience or knowledge teaching
- A good sense of patience/perseverance
- A willingness to be flexible
- Passion for both learning and sharing knowledge
- An ability to read job descriptions. The above are musts.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent pay
- Free(awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily as well as drinks and snacks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult
- Kinet-X swag
Classes are held between 7/23-8/17 from Monday to Friday.
Kinet-X Holdings, LLC. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.