Running a summer program like Kinet-X is a large and complicated endeavor. That's why we're looking for an operations intern to help keep our Immersives running smoothly and to ensure their success.
What you'll do
- Maintain a safe + healthy learning environment
- Help communicate with students and families
- Plan trips
- Help us manage logistics
What you'll need to have
- An appreciation for technology and experience(hopefully) in either CS or hardware.
- Past experience in management/operations would be appreciated but not required
- A good sense of patience/perseverance
- A willingness to be flexible
- An ability to think analytically and decisively
- A passion for Kinet-X and the company's mission.
What you'll get in return
- Free(awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily as well as drinks and snacks
- A creative and fun environment where you are treated like an adult
Classes are held from 8/7-9/1 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Kinet-X Holdings, LLC. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.